First Leggings. Then Jeggings. Now Treggings. What, you ask, are treggings?
Click on my You Tube video to find out all about Treggings –
Quick Notes from the video –
- Leggings are made of stretchy fabric.
- Jeggings are jeans-type leggings and mostly made from denim.
- Treggings are trouser-type leggings. They are made from fabrics usually associated with trousers (rayon, bengaline, hounds-tooth etc). They have trouser-style pockets and a fitted waistband.
All are meant to be pull-on pants rather than having a zip.
All are meant to hug the curves of your bottom, thighs and calves.
Having said all this, in my research I have found that designers are fluid in their definitions of jeggings and treggings.
Treggings for Office or Business –
- Is a body-hugging pair of stretch pants appropriate in your work situation or in your business networking and meeting with clients and potential clients?
- Do you feel comfortable wearing figure hugging pants in your work or business environment?
- Will I wear them? (watch the video)
Yes, the term has been extended to cover casual wear treggings.
Treggings for Children –
As with all fashions, there’s children’s treggings.
And even jegging outfits for dolls.
Where to Find Treggings –
Last Words –
You don’t have to wear the fashion trend to be up-to-date. You can simply use the word in casual conversation – as a compliment, as a secret you are the first to know about or to your younger female friends, nieces or grand-daughters.
Treggings may not be the best item to slim your legs. Click on the graphic below to get a FREE PDF f 10 simple Slimming Tips.