Positive negative patterns in clothes can create many different looks that give you a stylish and confident air. They can be striking. They can be fun. They can be modern business casual.
The rules are simple. Because of this, it is easy to do it yourself. if that is not your thing, you can always buy the look.
What are Positive Negative Patterns?
It is when two colours, one of which is usually White, are repeated in different proportions in one outfit or pattern.
Why Add Positive Negative Combinations to Your Wardrobe?
- Because they add Interest
- Because they add Variety
- Because they extend the Wearability of Your Clothes.
Watch the video above to learn –
- Where to buy these combinations
- How to put them together yourself
- What type of accessories to buy to add a bit of positive negative pizazz to your current dresses and tops.
Last Words –
With a few positive negative patterns in your wardrobe, you can easily overcome your ‘I have nothing interesting to wear because everything I own feels the same’ syndrome.
It’s time to play in your wardrobe and shop with new eyes.
Increase your dressing knowledge with this FREE download. Click the graphic to get your Really Simple Image Tips.