‘Svelte in Style – How to look and feel great while losing weight’ is an EBook written by Jill Chivers & Imogen Lamport.
I have met co-author, Jill Chivers personally. Imogen Lamport has her own Image Consultant Training business in Melbourne & I checked her out before signing up as an Affiliate for this EBook.
It packs a lot in one EBook as it is a complete holistic system for the do-it-yourself woman who is about to start or re-start your weight-loss journey.
Jill writes the first section on ‘feeling good’ and Imogen writes the second section on ‘looking good’. There are two bonus sections. Annette Sym writes on ‘eating healthily’ and Amanda Cox writes on ‘exercising healthily’.
You can use this either as a full program or as an additional boost to any other slimming program. The EBook combines the theory with lots of practical exercises from which you can pick and choose.
Here are what I consider to be some of the gems in this book.
- One of most women’s biggest mistakes is to have ‘a life suspended’ while you focus totally and often obsessively on weight loss. You often read or are told to keep visualising how you want to change your life when you have lost weight. Jill wants you to start living that life now. She offers you tips, ideas and inspiration to start doing that today.
- Imogen looks at ‘a life suspended’ from a dressing viewpoint and reveals a secret tip to help you enjoy wearing clothes that fit you at all the stages you go through when losing weight.
- Read page 37 for Imogen’s story about the difference between men and women’s thinking when trying on new clothes during your weight-loss journey. It’s an approach that slim women also have to dressing.
- In the Bonus Section, read Annette’s 12 tips for weight loss. Here’s No 1 – ‘Obese and overweight people eat most of their food in the dark; so eat the majority of your food in daylight hours.’ Can you relate to that?
- Also read Amanda’s tips for adding purposeful exercise into your day. There are some good ways to make exercise easy rather than a chore.
‘Svelte in Style – How to look and feel great while losing weight’ EBook is a smorgasbord of great inspiration, tips, exercises and recommended resources.
You Need to Know – As an affiliate seller of this eBook, I receive a commission on sales through this link.
I am recommending ‘Svelte in Style’ EBook because I believe that its value, especially the parts I have emphasised, are worth much more to you than the price you will pay for it.